- Heartland Flavors is a unique consulting firm offering schools, organizations and businesses technical assistance and training for healthier food, families and the environment.
Inspiring Student Appetites
- Heartland Flavors' Chefs in the Schools is the field trip that comes to you. We employ hands on learning to engage kids with healthy, fresh whole foods.
Re-energizing school food service Teams
- Heartland Flavors' Culinary Boot Camps teach teams culinary skills to operate in a scratch cooking environment. Our On-site Insight complements culinary training with consulting and technical assistance.
Empowering Employees to improve health through better eating and lifestyle choices
- Heartland Flavors' Chefs in the Office brings dynamic presentations and demonstrations right to the workplace, to propel your corporate wellness program to the next level.
Partnering with local farms for fresher foods that are better for the environment
- Heartland Flavors' Farm to Table program connects local farms and schools to support local economies and feed children better. Everybody wins!
The Green Plate Special
Melissa Ritter can be heard on Green Sense Radio every week serving up new and easy recipes with an environmentally-friendly flavor.
ILSNA 61st Annual Conference
School Food... Fuel for Thought
June 21-23, 2011
Melissa Ritter of Heartland Flavors will be a featured Key Note Speaker at the Annual Illinois School Nutrition Association's Conference.
Get in Touch
Contact us today to learn more about how we can work together to achieve your goals of making fresh food part of your operation and your life.